Mezzanine floors are the logical choice when floor space is a at a premium. They are the most cost and time efficient solution to increasing floor space without increasing rates. They create additional storage/office accommodation/ working platforms. Mezzanine floors can be dismantled and relocated.
Mezzanine Flooring System Birmingham
WM Storage mezzanine floors are the logical choice when floor space is at a premium. With a WM Storage mezzanine floor, an immediate rate free increase in floor space can be made. Whether it’s for parts, archive storage or consumable storage, the uses for mezzanine storage are unlimited. WM Storage mezzanine flooring can provide a cheaper alternative to building an extension or relocating.
The WM Storage mezzanine floor is an all steel construction and being a bolted assembly, can be dismantled and relocated if your needs change in the future. WM Storage have an extensive portfolio providing retail mezzanine flooring, commercial mezzanine floors and insdustrial mezzanine flooring.
Mezzanine Flooring Benefits:
- The mezzanine floor is quick and easy to assemble – causing minor disruptions to working environment
- Mezzanine floors can be erected in multiple tiers depending on height available
- Mezzanine floors are the most cost and time efficient solution to increasing floor space
- Mezzanine floors offer an immediate rate free increase in floor space
- Mezzanine flooring creates additional storage / office accommodation / working platforms.
- Staircases – often overlooked but the staircase arrangement can save floor space and reduce worker fatigue
- Pallet Gates – allowing the safe loading of pallets on to the mezzanine, ensuring at all times that a complete perimeter surrounds the floor to prevent potentially fatal falls
- Partitioning systems – partitioning allows the mezzanine to serve an additional purpose and can create office space in even the busiest industrial environments
- Floor edge protection – adequate protection is required to prevent items being dropped from the mezzanine or kicked along the floor
Why Choose WM Storage Mezzanine Flooring:
- Mezzanine flooring has all painted components – polyester powder painted finish
- WM Storage Mezzanine floors are customised to suit your individual requirements
- Locally manufactured
- WM Storage Mezzanine floors are manufactured to European Standard Eurocode-3
- In-house CAD service and technical backup
- Specialised installation teams
Mezzanine Floor Design Specification
- WM Storage design mezzanine floors using a calculation program which complies with Eurocode-3
- The columns which support the mezzanine are manufactured in accordance with BS 5950-1
- The chipboard on the mezzanine floor is manufactured in accordance with BS EN 312:2003
- The maximum allowable deflection we work to is L/250, which is common in all our floors.
All structures of this type require approval under statutory regulations. This will cover the means of escape, fire protection, location of staircases and could also include emergency lighting and fire detection. Mezzanine floors are best used when combined with other products designed to increase; Productivity, Space, Safety and ease of use.
Contact our friendly sales team Email: email@example.com